Ouch!

By panda_eyed
Hi lovely bloggers, sorry it took me so long to reply to all your comments - I've been so busy at work, and then too tired to get online in the evening. I've been a bit neglectful of your blogs, I'm sorry, and I'll try and stop by soon, promise.

I should hopefully be able to blog properly soon, once I'm on top of everything, But for now, here's an article I read for work that tickled me today, especially
after the discussion about male appendages in my froggy post! It details the first penile transplant - boring stuff, until you reach the penultimate sentence - "At day 14 postoperatively, because of a severe psychological problem of the recipient and his wife, the transplanted penis was cut off". *Screams*! OUCHie..!
Severe psychological problem.. his wife.. Do ya think she couldn't come* to terms with another man's member? I would be a little (a lot) disturbed too! I wonder what happened to him after it was lopped off.. the poor sod..

Hope you're all well!


*no pun intended!
 

8 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 3:08 pm, November 08, 2006
    Oh my god! That is quite awful. But then how could the guy agree to them taking it off again. What's there instead?! Is it just a stump of a man bit?! Why do I always ask these kinds of questions about male genitalia?!!

    Hope you aren't too busy sweetpea!xxx
  2. panda_eyed 3:30 pm, November 08, 2006
    Lol, a man-stump! I shouldn't laugh, but it IS funny! I wonder if they had to do some sort of reconstructive surgery instead, but I guess there wouldn't be much left to reconstruct.. BTW, here we are again with more comments about male nether regions :)

    I am quite busy, and I haven't had time to reply to your emails, sorry! I will do ASAP though! Hope all is well! xx
  3. Anonymous 3:41 pm, November 08, 2006
    We do seem a tad obsessed over them..what does it tell us about ourselves?! Hmm.lol. It's quite gross. If I was a guy and they'd just given me back my man bit, I wouldn't let the cut it off again!

    Oh no worries flower! I'm actually trying to do some work today..plus evil work colleague is in and she's done LOADS of work!
  4. Anonymous 10:59 pm, November 08, 2006
    lol....poor guy !!
  5. michelle 10:47 am, November 09, 2006
    um, a penis reconstruction?? ok....

    anyho, hope u are okie

    I am creating my own airline, Bellaria for a school project
  6. Anonymous 12:29 pm, November 09, 2006
    Hey Pandy, I missed you!

    Girls, it says a lot about us.

    I am guessing she couldn't get used to the idea of another man's member on her hubby......but now that he has none......she must be even more unhappy!!!
  7. Anonymous 9:38 am, November 10, 2006
    Hello my lovely. Dont over do it at work. Your health is much more important. x
  8. panda_eyed 2:25 pm, November 10, 2006
    Ames, I wouldn't either.. :| Hope you've caught up on work now! x

    Boso, hehe, did it make you cringe?

    Jia, yes, random, I know! I'm 'k - haven't been feeling great though, and working at home. Creating an airline sounds fun, wish my work was that interesting :)

    Aww thanks Livvy! I was so busy and now that I caught up, I don't feel so well! Sods law.

    Sunny, you're back! Yay! I'll pop over later. You're right about the health thing - at the moment, I feel as if I'm conserving all my energy so that I can keep working, and have none left for anything else. :|

Something to say?