My froggy prince charming

By panda_eyed
This is the cute little frog prince that sweet Livvy gave me. Why expend time and energy finding prince charming when you can grow him, eh? He's been in water for the last 3 days, and I've been taking pics to chart his progress. He's all grown now, so if I kiss him, do you think he'll turn into my prince..?

At 0 hours, measuring just under 4 cm At 24 hours, fatly measuring 5.5cm At 48 hours - just under 6cm but much podgier, with a crazed look in his eye
At 72 hours - 6.5cm with very googly fat eyes, and looking like he's got trapped wind, hehe..

Thank you for my prince, Liv! He's made me smile a lot, even though I'm loathe to kiss him, as he's a bit swollen and gungy! I guess finding a prince that I do want to kiss is a little bit harder...
 

21 comments so far.

  1. panda_eyed 3:58 pm, November 02, 2006
    Thanks Grizz.. Lol
  2. Anonymous 4:01 pm, November 02, 2006
    lol, very funny. So, does it really turn into a prince ?
  3. Anonymous 4:40 pm, November 02, 2006
    Boso, I've yet to find out, because I'm scared to kiss him.. I'll let you know.. :)
  4. Anonymous 4:49 pm, November 02, 2006
    Haha! Wait until you see my man! See the 600% increase is their girth so they just get really fat! Bless! That post made melaugh lots reading it..you have been very scientific measuring at each daily interval!xx
  5. panda_eyed 4:59 pm, November 02, 2006
    Amy, if I didn't already know that Liv had given you a grow-your-own man too, I might be a bit confused right now, lol - girth ;)
    Yep, I am scientist - I guess it shows!
  6. Anonymous 9:45 pm, November 02, 2006
    PANDY!! I can't even imagine what you're talking about but will just construe it as rudeness!! ;)

    I shall blog my little man soon..eep does that sound rude too?!lol.xxx
  7. Olivia 10:51 pm, November 02, 2006
    LOL Girls!

    He does look demented!

    I bet he's as damp as a real frog too, but at least he isn't a warty toad, there were lots of those in the fairytales to kiss.

    Hey, Ames, girth can occur around the stomach too you know :P

    *runs away giggling*
  8. Olivia 10:52 pm, November 02, 2006
    (you know they did sell a grow your own willy...)
  9. michelle 2:56 am, November 03, 2006
    cute, so cute

    go to www.dwingers.bogspot.com to see me as a bussn student
  10. Anonymous 9:40 am, November 03, 2006
    Livvy I had meant about girth around the stomach..I think that cheeky Panda meant something else though :O

    (I want to buy the grow you're own willy for comedy value now!)
  11. panda_eyed 10:29 am, November 03, 2006
    Ames, yes yes, I have a dirty mind *rolls eyes* hehe..

    Liv, lol, oh my goodness, can you imagine how funny and misshappen the g-y-o willy would be..? Ew! Having said that, it would be mighty amusing though..

    Go get one Ames! :D

    Jia, I hope you mean 'blogspot' and not 'bogspot'! Lol, I'm coming over now x
  12. Anonymous 11:16 am, November 03, 2006
    I know you do you filthy little minx! ;)

    Haha..If I can find where they sell them, I shall buy one and show you the results..eew they aren't attractive to begin with so can you imagine?!!
  13. Anonymous 12:48 pm, November 03, 2006
    Ames, gosh, not attractive? What sorts have you been staring at?
  14. Anonymous 12:52 pm, November 03, 2006
    More to the point what ones have YOU been staring at which are attractive?!! (I want to meet that man!!)
  15. Anonymous 12:55 pm, November 03, 2006
    Lol, you two! Livvy, I'm with Ames though - point him out! hehehe..
  16. Anonymous 1:00 pm, November 03, 2006
    Heehee..where does Livs go to meet these nice men?!! I want a piece of that action! ;) Although there can only be one man out there with an attractive appendage though right..maybe we can't all share him!!lol
  17. panda_eyed 1:02 pm, November 03, 2006
    Ames, but if he's the only one in the world that's that attractive, surely he wouldn't mind us having a look-see? lol..
  18. Anonymous 1:05 pm, November 03, 2006
    This is a good point Pandy..hmm..yes..Okay Olivia, I'll be in London one weekend soon so if me and Pandy can pop along to view this attractive appendage, would that be okay? lol.xx
  19. Olivia 11:29 pm, November 03, 2006
    Well, I didn't take photos!!!
    But, um, it is elegant.





    .....What????
  20. Anonymous 1:24 pm, November 06, 2006
    You should've taken photos!! I'm beyond intrigued now..elegant..Pandy we're gonna have to find this man! lol.x
  21. panda_eyed 1:22 pm, November 08, 2006
    Lol Ames and Liv - how did you manage to turn an innocent post into a discussion on nobblies? *looks innocently at the sky* Hehe, you guys make me giggle!

Something to say?