Calendar

Category: By panda_eyed
I finally got round to selecting pictures for my calendar. I used Mylozmom and Nikki's ideas - pics that make me smile/pics from my travels. I used BigHugeLabs.com to transform the pics into an actual calendar - it was easy.

January February

March April

May June
July August

September Oct
November December
Example:

If you have a minute or so, stop by Divastar's blog and leave her some kisses. The puppy who was so kind to me last week sadly passed away on Saturday night. He'll be missed.

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Seema 4:53 pm, February 19, 2008
    The calender looks fab! Loads of pretty pics!

    Give my regards to Diva too. I'm very sorry to hear about her loss.
  2. Anonymous 6:25 pm, February 19, 2008
    it looks stunning honey. Great job!
  3. Anonymous 9:27 pm, February 19, 2008
    Lovely photos Pandy! You've now got a much better calendar than you could ever buy!

Something to say?