Pandy in da house

Category: , By panda_eyed
Okay, I admit it. I miss blogging.

I miss putting random thoughts down here, even though they're a load of waffle and rubbish. I miss the comments and support of the bloggers, and I miss having my own little space in which to clear my head and consolidate my thoughts. I never really intended to stop blogging, but you know how it is - sometimes life gets in the way, yada yada, there just isn't enough time, and every now and again, you lose the inclination. That, and *cough* Facebook too, *blush*.

I've still been around, of course, peeking in at your blogs, checking that my favourite bloggers are well and still blogging. A lot of people have stopped, which is a shame, and a lot of you have moved 'homes'. I don't always comment, but I do enjoy having a little read over my sandwiches.

I won't promise to post regularly here, just in case, but I think I'll pop in every now and again, just to put my thoughts down, however random they may be. Anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on what's been happening since I last blogged - in my favourite form - a list :)

  • I went on a one-week cruise around the Mediterranean - was loverly
  • I got a new hamster - MC Hamster! 'Munch' for short - he's a Chinese hammy (keeping it in the family ;) and cute :)
  • I finally succumbed to taking meds for my ME/CFS and have noticed a huge improvement in symptoms :D
  • Through 'pacing' therapy, I'm now able to do a small amount of cardiac and non-cardiac exercise without the 'flare-ups' in symptoms and post-exertional malaise :D
  • Because of that, I've been able to lose some much-needed weight and lost 1-2 dress sizes - woo!
  • I spent the festive season in Hong Kong and saw my little granny
  • I got a promotion at work, but only to reflect my substantial increase in workload :\
  • I met my eagerly awaited 'nephew' - Diva's little boy :D

That's my life in the last 5/6 months in bullet points - not the most exciting, but it's mine :)

I hope you're all well and keeping fabulous. Until next time,

Your friend,
Pandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

9 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:43 pm, January 22, 2008
    Hey babe, good to see you blogging again...hope all is well...
  2. Anonymous 9:11 pm, January 22, 2008
    Feathers not fluff here. Hello honey! I know we keep in touch with Facebook *ahem* and the odd texy but I'm pleased you are blogging again! I'm now at...
    http://daffy.wordpress.com/
    so keep in touch!
    New hamster! If you go to my place go back a couple of entries and you will see pics of our hamster...Bruce (Not born in the USA!) xxxxxxx
  3. Anonymous 9:44 pm, January 22, 2008
    Hello you as well! I've said hello to Divastar and Mylozmom earlier on.
    You know where I am and you're welcome to lawn lounge on the plot any time.
    It's good to see that you're okay, well and have been busy.
    Take care and hugs xx
  4. panda_eyed 11:47 am, January 23, 2008
    Yay! Boso! The last time I checked your blog, it had disappeared and I thought you'd given up too! Am glad to see that you haven't! Thanks for visiting! xxx

    Hello Daffy! Aww, so good to see familiar faces around here! Am so glad that you've found another home too and haven't dropped off the blogosphere!
    I shall be over to check you (and bruce, lol) out! xxx

    Hello Flighty! I know, what a coinkydink that Diva is back too - we were actually discussing it by email earlier :) I didn't know that Mylozmom was back though, I'll come by in a minute and have a peek around all your new homes :) xxx
  5. PinkPanther 2:29 pm, January 23, 2008
    Welcome back, Pandy: *Hug* *Hug*

    Glad to know you enjoyed your life for the past few months.

    One-week cruise around the Mediterranean *O*, green of envy! Any photo to share? I would like to go there some day.
  6. Rabbit 4:24 pm, January 23, 2008
    Hiya Panda
    Thanks for the nice note on my blog.
    What a cute hamster. Good to see you back blogging.
    xx
  7. Anonymous 5:09 pm, January 23, 2008
    Yay yay yay! I like your bullet-style update. There's a lot of good stuff in that list. And I'm really glad you've found some improvement in your ME with the medication. *waves to MC*
  8. Anonymous 5:10 pm, January 23, 2008
    Oh, and I LOVE your new format - kind of dramatic and bold and confident.
  9. panda_eyed 6:41 pm, January 24, 2008
    Hello Pinky! *hugs back*! It's nice to be back and glad to see that there are still plenty of familiar faces around :D
    I have plenty of photos (about 400), so I might load them on Flickr on of these days, and you can check them out :) xxx

    Hi Rabbit! I'm glad to see you here - are you feeling any better? I really hope so, sweetie. Take it easy, ok? I'll introduce you to Munchie soon ;) xxx

    Hiii Anne! So good to 'see' you! Munchie and me are waving back frantically :D
    Ooh, do you like the new look? I thought I'd better get rid of the cutesie look, as it doesn't feel like me anymore. For some reason though, the template keeps disappearing, so I might have to change it again. :\ Take care sweetie! xxx

Something to say?