I miss putting random thoughts down here, even though they're a load of waffle and rubbish. I miss the comments and support of the bloggers, and I miss having my own little space in which to clear my head and consolidate my thoughts. I never really intended to stop blogging, but you know how it is - sometimes life gets in the way, yada yada, there just isn't enough time, and every now and again, you lose the inclination. That, and *cough* Facebook too, *blush*.
I've still been around, of course, peeking in at your blogs, checking that my favourite bloggers are well and still blogging. A lot of people have stopped, which is a shame, and a lot of you have moved 'homes'. I don't always comment, but I do enjoy having a little read over my sandwiches.
I won't promise to post regularly here, just in case, but I think I'll pop in every now and again, just to put my thoughts down, however random they may be. Anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on what's been happening since I last blogged - in my favourite form - a list :)
- I went on a one-week cruise around the Mediterranean - was loverly
- I got a new hamster - MC Hamster! 'Munch' for short - he's a Chinese hammy (keeping it in the family ;) and cute :)
- I finally succumbed to taking meds for my ME/CFS and have noticed a huge improvement in symptoms :D
- Through 'pacing' therapy, I'm now able to do a small amount of cardiac and non-cardiac exercise without the 'flare-ups' in symptoms and post-exertional malaise :D
- Because of that, I've been able to lose some much-needed weight and lost 1-2 dress sizes - woo!
- I spent the festive season in Hong Kong and saw my little granny
- I got a promotion at work, but only to reflect my substantial increase in workload :\
- I met my eagerly awaited 'nephew' - Diva's little boy :D
That's my life in the last 5/6 months in bullet points - not the most exciting, but it's mine :)
I hope you're all well and keeping fabulous. Until next time,