Happy 1st birthday, blog!

Category: By panda_eyed
Dear blog,

You are 1-year old today!

Through you, I have met many wonderful people and made many new friends. You are there when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm pensive, and when I was diagnosed with ME/CFS. For that I'm very grateful indeed.


Happy 1st birthday, dear friend, and many happy returns!


Lots of love,


Your Pandy

xx xx xx xx and xx xx xx xx
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Olivia 8:26 pm, May 05, 2007
    Congratumalations!!!!

    Happy Birthday, Pandy's Blog.

    And here's to many many more...!

    xxxoooxxxoooxxx
  2. PinkPanther 2:49 pm, May 06, 2007
    Happy Birthday to your's Blog too!!

    Keep it on!!!!

    *Hug Hug*
  3. Anonymous 8:58 am, May 07, 2007
    Happy, if belated, blogday!
    I hope that you've had a good weekend so far. Shame about the weather today though. Take care xx
  4. Anonymous 7:40 pm, May 07, 2007
    Lookit you! All grown up and going all over the place! Here's to many more bloggy birthdays!
  5. Anonymous 1:41 pm, May 08, 2007
    Happy Blirthday!!

    Am so very glad that you started this as then I got to meet you!

    Love lots.xxx
  6. Anonymous 4:21 pm, May 10, 2007
    hey hppy 1 yer o blogging

    jia
  7. panda_eyed 11:15 am, May 14, 2007
    Pandy's blog blushes and says: Thanks!

    Pandy says: I love you all and so glad I've made such wonderful friends :) xxxxx

Something to say?