Where was I over the weekend?

Category: By panda_eyed
We've had such lovely warm weather lately, I took advantage of it this weekend. But can you guess where, from the pictures? A prize to the first person who guesses correctly!





Clue: I'm very lost..


I think I've given you some good clues from those! Good luck!
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9:06 pm, March 13, 2007
    Hampton Court! I like the photos.
    The weather was just right for a day out at somewhere like that.
    Take care xx
  2. Olivia 9:10 pm, March 13, 2007
    Too many clues! I had it on the first one though.

    See, I knew you would be going somewhere interesting this weekend!

    I love Hampton Court in the summer when the scent of the roses wafts through the open windows into the palace.

    xxxxxx
  3. Seema 11:16 am, March 14, 2007
    The pictures came out great! Thanks for a great day out Pandy, it was a beautiful day, perfect for exploring the palace and its grounds! Luv ya xxxx

    Well done to you clever clogs for your correct guesses!
  4. Anonymous 3:32 pm, March 14, 2007
    Ooh it looks luverly! (Yeah I knwo that's not how you spell lovely!)

    I want to go there now!

    *hugs*

    xxx
  5. Olivia 3:52 pm, March 14, 2007
    Hehe...
    Ames, that's not how you spell "know" either!

    xxxx
  6. Anonymous 4:01 pm, March 14, 2007
    Damn speed typing!!
  7. PinkPanther 4:52 am, March 15, 2007
    I quit to guess, 'coz i am not a resident in London and haven't been to there too. But I agree with Olivy. ;-)

    Thanks for leading me to walk around Hampton Court. Lovely pictures and good weather to go out to spend a weekend.
  8. panda_eyed 10:41 am, March 15, 2007
    Yay! Flighty wins the prize! *hands Flighty the trophy* Flighty, if you email me your address, I shall send you something nice on the weekend :)
    BTW, I knew it'd be between you and Liv!

    Liv, I knew you'd get it from the first couple of pics, but not the very first! You're too smart, lady!
    I hadn't been to Hampton Court Palace since a school trip in primary school, but it fascinated me then, and it still does now!

    Seema, it was a super day! I wish every weekend could be that sunny and warm! Hehe, that maze was frustrating though, huh?! Glad you had fun sweetpea!

    Amylou, it was luverly! So pretty! You should definitely try and visit.
    Lol at your speed typing! :) I do that all the time too! *hugs back*!

    PinkPanther, you're welcome! And its a good idea to stick with Livvy, she knows everything ;)
    You should come and visit us soon, I'm sure you'd find much to fascinate you!
  9. Anonymous 5:18 pm, March 15, 2007
    I didn't try to guess, but I did enjoy your great pics! You're looking like you feel better :-) Yay!
  10. panda_eyed 5:22 pm, March 15, 2007
    Nikki, I have been feeling better, or at least coping better! I agree - yay! Hope you're feeling better too xx
  11. Olivia 9:39 pm, March 15, 2007
    ;)

    When Jia Li started blogging every week she would post a picture and we had to guess where it was, and eventually I quit because I got it every time, even places I've never visited. Like Castle Kilkenny, which was one of JL's blogs - I knew it was Ireland: Irish castles are of greyer stone than English, and until I guessed, I hadn't even thought about Kilkenny much before.

    It's weird, there is just something about photos that I feel the location from tiny details.

    No wonder I took a heavily image based course like art history...
  12. Anonymous 10:56 pm, March 15, 2007
    I love the pictures
  13. panda_eyed 10:13 am, March 22, 2007
    Jia! So that's where you been hiding! *waves to Travis* Hi!

Something to say?