Pictures from last week

By panda_eyed
Apologies for the lateness of the pics, I meant to add them on Monday night :s They're not all here either, because blogger decided to suddenly stop loading - maybe I have reached my limit? I've added the rest to my flickr and included the links below, if anyone is interested! There's also a couple of YouTube vids at the end.



Various birdies in the river at Windsor

A family of ducks.

Mandarin ducks!

Only in Windsor will you see a swan waiting in an icecream queue :)

Windsor open air ice rink

The ceiling in the foyer of the British Museum.
And again.

An entire tomb brought back from Greece (athens?) by the British. Isn't it about time they gave it back..?!

The tree of life - made from dismantled gun parts taken from child soldiers in Mozambique.
And a gun birdie.

The pretty jewellery I got from Spitalfields Market :)


Joe on Sunday night, at the Brixton Academy!

















I think he had an itch :)



















Woohoo!














I don't know why some of these pics appear sideways, but can't fix them! You'll just have to tilt your heads :)

I also took shot a couple of videos at the concert with my new phone, if you're interested. This wass Joe singing his most recent release 'Where you at', and this slightly dodgy one is 'What if a woman'. But click here for the real 'Where you at' video (he sings about regretting the break up with his lady just before finding out he out has 4 weeks to live, aww).

Not much to report on this week.. Um... my free sample of jellybeans arrived (they give away 100 at different times each day, try it!) and I had lots of fun trying to match the dozens of flavours to the pictures (highlight of the week :). Hope you all have a fab weekend though, and I promise to blog properly before I leave for Hong Kong on Tuesday! Mwah to you all xx
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Olivia 4:47 pm, December 15, 2006
    I LOVE that pic of the swan in the queue. Sew civilised, ya!

    sweetie, I need to teach you how to link in pics to blogger. I stopped loading them in directly last year for this reason. Maybe I will tell you this weekend, only if Her Divaship hears you need to know, it won't be me telling ya!
  2. Olivia 4:54 pm, December 15, 2006
    also, if you rotate a pic just in the default Windows Picture Viewer, it will stay that way. Yes it will.

    OK, I have thought about it. To post a link of a pic into Blogger from Flickr:

    1) In Flickr, right click on small or large version of image
    2) If you use Firefox, select "view image". If you use IE, select Properties and copy the Address (URL)
    3) In blogger composition window type this html code, substituting the ) and ( with this > and this <.
    (img src="URL")

    Voila
  3. panda_eyed 5:04 pm, December 15, 2006
    Cheers lovely liv, you are a star! No longer will I need to wait forever for photos to load! Mwah!

    That swan photo is my fave too - it was just standing there looking at the board for so long, and only glanced briefly at me before looking back to it, lol.
  4. michelle 10:59 pm, December 16, 2006
    the swan in Queue, I printed it off...its too cute
  5. Anonymous 12:07 am, December 17, 2006
    V cool shots, Panda! The swan pic is a winner :-) I also like the pics of the building.
  6. Anonymous 3:20 pm, December 18, 2006
    Yummy Joe!

    OH! I got my jelly beans through the other day too..it was very exciting!
  7. panda_eyed 12:15 pm, December 19, 2006
    JL, lol, glad it made you smile!

    Nikki, not bad pics from my new phone, huh? :)

    Tab, yay! I was so excited - jelly beans! I wanted a jalapeno flavour one though, but there wasn't one!
  8. Anonymous 2:08 pm, December 19, 2006
    looks like you had great fun. I got my jellybeans through also. hurrah
  9. Anonymous 5:54 pm, December 19, 2006
    :) Pics came out well Pandy, especially of me and the swan! He couldn't choose which flavour to have and every time I asked him to hurry up he turned around and hissed at me! And then every now and again he would turn and give me evils! I'm sure he slowed down on purpose! He was a well built bird so I had to be a very patient lil girl and wait my turn for an ice cream....

Something to say?