Kissmas wishes from me to you

By panda_eyed
I'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow, and before I go, I want to wish you all a very happy christmas and best wishes for 2007!

I have only been blogging since mid-May this year, and already I've made lots of wonderful new friends. Thanks to all of you who come by every so often and especially to those who leave me nice comments! I'm so sorry that I haven't had time to visit all your blogs recently, I miss them terribly, but one of my new years resolutions will be to visit regularly, and to blog more regularly than I have done recently (it's been so hectic!)

I don't know if I will be able to blog from HK, but I might be able to check my mail occasionally. You can email me at panda_eyed_panda@yahoo.co.uk. Be nice!

That's it I guess. I do have much to tell you all about, but no time in which to do it! Have yourselves a very merry Christmas and a fab New Year, and I shall 'see' you all in 2007!

Lots of love,
Panda xxxxxxxxx
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:58 pm, December 19, 2006
    Hey Merry Christmas !!
  2. Anonymous 5:53 am, December 20, 2006
    Looking forward to seeing your pics when you get back!
  3. Anonymous 8:44 pm, December 20, 2006
    Merry Christmas to you too honey!!
    Have a great trip.
    xoxoxo
  4. michelle 12:03 am, December 21, 2006
    merry xmas!
  5. Anonymous 3:30 pm, January 01, 2007
    Hello! I hope that you're having a wonderful time.
    Happy New Year!
  6. michelle 6:48 pm, January 01, 2007
    happy happy newyear
  7. Olivia 6:00 am, January 04, 2007
    Happy New Year and see you when you come back xxx
  8. michelle 10:40 pm, January 04, 2007
    about the Tiramisu, I was in a resturant and wanted a dessert and the Tiramisu had apples in in...

    omgosh, I am going to tell u about the 35 hour partay...with me and Genie. OK

    Jan 1 was newyears, where I got so drunk after drinking games I passed out after the drunken snowangles and the new years bell(woke up two hours later against J) and was like holy shit, what a nap.

    then it was Jan 2 and I sept over Js house, then whent home around 2.30pm. and now this is where the 35 h partay begins.

    round 7 Genie calls, what to go to J's for a movie...ok, We walk over, drink soom beer watch star wars and then Les comes over around 10pm. And we play drinking games and around 3 run out of booze so we call for a pizza and some more booze(rum) and at 3.30am I call Mitch, who was asleep and was like, Michelle u are drunk, goodbye.

    hehe

    then at 4 we have pizza and rum and strip poker, which we stoped playing cause Genie did not want to get nacked. So Pictonary it was.

    Then it was 7 am, OMG. So we did 3 way spooning on J's bed, cause it was so small.

    I was onn the bed 1st cause I was tired...then Genie jumped in and then Les...and J went to sleep on his roomates bed.

    We are all up around 4, then decide to go to a movie. The Rocky one so I go over to Genies for a Shower...and the bus is late and we miss a half hour of the movie and then the guys were like, we ....tbc
  9. michelle 10:46 pm, January 04, 2007
    .

    We are all up around 4, then decide to go to a movie. The Rocky one so I go over to Genies for a Shower...and the bus is late and we miss a half hour of the movie and then the guys were like, we didn't want to go in and WE did not want to watch Rocky. But was not that bad.

    So after the movie we call Mitch...again. And he wanted us to go to his place...in MOUNT PEARL. NO way. Too far and he was not going to bring us there or drop us off.

    So we go back to J's and were going to do sometings to him cause they skipped Rocky but got sidetracked by the rum. Then more drinking games and then around 5 I was like I so want Chicken. And the guys were like there is a Mary Brown's on Merry meeting road. So me and Genie walked over and it was not 24h MB. OMG....and we were craving the MB.

    So we go to Needs and grab a chicken wrap. Not the same. and go to Genie's to eat it. Then it is 8am and I go home to sleep.
    and the last nigh me and Genie go to a dance club to dance and she was wearing my tie, and the bouncer was like, I want your tie. And G was like, its hers. And he tried to buy it off me, but then he was drunk.

    hehe...after the dancing whent out for subway and walked home.

    Then today, regerstration and Mall with Gwyn, Genie and Mitch.

    Now hungry...chili timeeeee
  10. panda_eyed 9:49 am, January 05, 2007
    Hi all! Thanks for the xmas and NY wishes! Hope you all had a lovely time and a great start to 2007!

    I shall post pics from HK as soon as I can work up the energy to load 200+ photos..! Don't worry, I'll filter out the crap/boring ones :)

    Hope you've all been good - if not, tell me all about it! :D xxxxx
  11. Anonymous 1:38 am, January 06, 2007
    YAY! Welcome back sweetie! I look foward to the piccies and stories and hope you had a smasher of a time! :o) Happy New Year Chica :o) xxxxx
  12. Anonymous 7:37 pm, January 07, 2007
    Allo there :0)

    I hope that your trip to HongKong goes well*hug*

    Foxyboy
  13. panda_eyed 9:43 am, January 10, 2007
    Thanks Diva! Still haven't gotten around to loading photos :| but have lots of stories. Happy new year to you too! xxxxx

    Hi FoxyB, thanks sweetie, it was brill :) Hope you had a good xmas/ny! x

Something to say?