Gah

By panda_eyed
I am feeling a bit better, but I just can't be bothered... You know?

Nothing of interest to report.
Ngh..

I thought it was Wednesday today, but it's not. *disappointed*

I am rubbish, I know.

Sorry.

Oh wait - did you know the world's tallest woman is Chinese..?!
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 3:30 pm, September 05, 2006
    Wha..? Tallest woman? I didn't know that. You must not be feeling toooo bad if you're spouting obscure facts!
  2. panda_eyed 3:51 pm, September 05, 2006
    Yep, she is 7.8ft tall and wears size-57 shoes! A shoe-maker is sending her some boats, oops, I mean, shoes.
    Click for the article
  3. Anonymous 5:22 pm, September 05, 2006
    Wow. She had to have shoes imported? Do they not make custom shoes in China? I remember in VN that nearly all shoes were made to fit and that my mom never had trouble buying shoes until she came to America.
  4. Anonymous 5:32 pm, September 05, 2006
    Awww, cute doggie pic...
    oh and really?? wow, that's very interesting.
    Hope you feel better soon honey xo
  5. Anonymous 8:49 pm, September 05, 2006
    Size 57 shoes? Size 57 shoes?? Size 57 shoes ??? Oh dear LORD.
  6. Olivia 9:02 pm, September 05, 2006
    LOL Yes I had heard of her, but nothing much. I wonder how that happened - is it genetic or does she have a tumour on her pituitary gland?

    Never mind.

    I just read the article.

    *Feels silly*

    **********

    Boso - European size 57, ahem.
    I'm a UK 3 which is 36...although I found and bought 35 in Italy.
  7. Anonymous 10:16 am, September 06, 2006
    I love the doggy. I know just he feels sometimes!
    I hope that the rest of the week gets better for you.
  8. panda_eyed 2:03 pm, September 06, 2006
    Nikki, I don't know, I would have thought so.
    I have one foot bigger than the other, so custom made shoes would be handy, if they weren't so dear!

    Hi Youngmum, doggie is adorable, isn't he? And thanks sweetie!

    Boso, LOL, I had that reaction too, until I read Liv's explanation, then I felt silly! She has a lot of common sense, our Livvy!

    Liv, LOL, no what was I saying about common sense..? :)

    Flighty, Doggy makes me smile. I found him on LondonRubbish.com - it's a photoblog by a talented photographer. Doggy's pic was taken abroad, on a very hot day when everyone was feeling lethargic!
  9. Anonymous 2:36 pm, September 06, 2006
    holy jesus , mary and joseph!!size 57!!!that poor woman..its all result of tumour causing growth hormone to run riot...sheesh!bet she would be "shoe in" for the womens basketball game..sorry i know its a sad use of the pun,.,..couldnt help it!:-) hey panda hope ur doing well.
  10. panda_eyed 3:12 pm, September 06, 2006
    Sppadic, I was amused because Chinese people are reowned for being short-arses, so it was a surprise when they said the world's tallest is Chinese!
    I'm okay, thanks, hope you are too! x
  11. michelle 10:41 pm, September 06, 2006
    I did
  12. michelle 10:43 pm, September 06, 2006
    really chinese short, gosh you should see the national Basketball, volleyball teams...I have to look up to them
  13. Olivia 1:07 am, September 09, 2006
    But those poor people with Gigantism have terrible deformities that get worse with age, and osteoporosis.

Something to say?