Take a deep breath

By panda_eyed
Panda has a headache and is dizzy and her throat and ears and wisdom tooth hurt and she wants to die or go home and sleep and relax but she has to work and then go to the pub for someone’s leaving drinks and she hasn’t slept in so long because people have been round her house with children who cry and wake panda up at 6am :(

And she doesn't have time to blog properly.
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Olivia 4:27 pm, August 02, 2006
    Ohhhh *tuddles*

    *passes Panda a fizzy burp Panadol, a glass of water, a cuppa tea, and a sqwooshee cushion*

    (will you need a root canal?)
  2. panda_eyed 4:41 pm, August 02, 2006
    God I hope not!
    *sinks into the sqwooshie cushion* ahhh..
    *burp* thanks for the panadol!
  3. Olivia 5:02 pm, August 02, 2006
    ROTFL ;D

    *points at Panda*

    I made you burp!

    (Get it seen to, I think they're all related)
  4. Olivia 5:03 pm, August 02, 2006
    Where is everyone? All blogs quiet this week...
  5. michelle 5:46 pm, August 02, 2006
    awww tuddles for you!

    Get this! I have two sets of wisdom teeth...I had the first set removed when I was 18 and now the second set are moving my teeth around, I now have crooked teeth again, and I had braces
  6. michelle 5:47 pm, August 02, 2006
    everyone on break...I promise to be more active before school starts
  7. Seema 9:11 pm, August 02, 2006
    Awww....big tuddles for the tuddle-muffin....come stay wiv me, I will look after you and stroke your head til you fall asleep...fink Olivia is spot on tho, it is possible that they are all related. Take care Pandy, hope you get better soon - need your blogs back! *Kisses*
  8. Anonymous 11:59 am, August 03, 2006
    Take it easy Panda, hope you're feeling better by now....
  9. Anonymous 5:16 pm, August 03, 2006
    Awwwww poor Pandy! *sending massive huggles and soothing cuddles* I hope you feel LOADS better soon chica *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG*! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  10. Anonymous 6:07 pm, August 03, 2006
    Hope you are feeling better... I had no wisdom teeth at all. Hmmm, wonder if that is meaningful.
  11. panda_eyed 3:33 pm, August 04, 2006
    Liv, I don't know about anyone else, but I have a mountain of stuff to do at work. It's friday today though, and I can't really be bothered..

    Jia - 2 sets of wisdoms? Ouchie, that much be painful. Any other strange teeth appearing we should know about - fangs..? :) tuddles back

    Seema, thanks for the tuddles. I like having my hair stroked :) I yam back - don't know for how long though - until the work builds up lots again I suspect

    Thanks Boso. I feel cruddy today, due to a tummy bug, but the tooth isn't as painful now, at least!

    Cheers for the huggles Diva :D *huggles back* Hope you feel much better too sweetie xx

    Hello Nikki, and welcome :) I wish I didn't have wisdom teeth.. you're very lucky!
  12. Olivia 5:31 pm, August 04, 2006
    I knew this bit was coming - tooth decay causing pains and earache (all part of the ear/nose/throat - you swallow the gunk - get funny tum.

    Please go to the dentist, I'm pulling the "respect your elder" string here, hey I am ahead by a few yrs.

    I am feeling more cheery than I was earlier this afternoon, by the way.
  13. panda_eyed 11:14 am, August 05, 2006
    Liv, It's impacted wisdom teeth - it's fully grown but hasn't properly come through the gum yet, which makes the gum and surrounding tissue inflamed, hence the pain. Don't want it pulled out :(

Something to say?