O2 wireless festival

By panda_eyed
What with everyone up and moving blog-homes, I have updated my links – let me know if I have missed anyone!

So, the O2 wireless festival. The tickets were provided courtesy of TopTable - fanks TT! It was pretty damn good actually! I saw Pharrell Williams, Gnarls Barkley, Damien Marley and Massive Attack, amongst others. I had Sangria – mmm… but at £4 a pop.. extortion! Pharell was wicked – sang all our faves, interacted with the crowd, and even came down into the throng to say hello! When he took his shirt off, all the girlies screamed (yes, me included :) I got some shirtless pics, but they’re a bit hazy! I got groped in the XFM tent whilst Damien Marley was playing, by a girl! :o It was sunny and hot = lots of crispy people. I got squashed in crowds, danced lots, sang along and generally had a great time. I didn’t see any slebs, although lots were rumoured to be there. What did everyone else get up to?

What I hate most about summer: hayfever = lots of sneezing = smudging my waterproof mascara everywhere before its dry = serious panda-eyes = having to start all over again :
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2:17 pm, June 26, 2006
    Looks like you had a good time at the festival. Groped by a girl? Oh dear, that's an 'interesting' experience !!

    BTW, I think the link to my blog doesn't work....
  2. Anonymous 2:46 pm, June 26, 2006
    Oh! I didn't get groped by a girl at all!!lol. Ooh i love Pharrell!!
  3. panda_eyed 2:53 pm, June 26, 2006
    Hi Boso - yes it was! I was a bit shocked.. I amended your link btw, I think it works now

    Hey Amy, how cool that we were both there. I love Pharrell too :D yayy Pharrell!
  4. Anonymous 2:58 pm, June 26, 2006
    ooh sounds like a great time
  5. panda_eyed 2:59 pm, June 26, 2006
    Oh it was Jia! :D
  6. Olivia 3:57 pm, June 26, 2006
    Please God let me never be groped by a girl....by a cute guy, yes please, if only just once ;)

    So remember my earthquake dream, I guess I ought to include that in my next post - but I wanted to mention that last night I dreamt too.

    I was sitting watching TV with a guy who really loved me, I mean I felt so safe and content in his arms.

    Your turn to dream next!
  7. panda_eyed 4:06 pm, June 26, 2006
    Lol, I'll try and dream some good dreams then (and remember them)!
    That was a lovely kind of dream you had - bet you still feel warm and safe right now - delicious!
    As for being groped by a cute guy - I've found that's quite rare - it's most letchy old men, yeuch.
  8. Anonymous 5:13 pm, June 26, 2006
    Shirts off and runny mascara hey. Oh i blo*dy hate hayfever. I am suffering realy badly this year. Not so much of the runny eyes more of the ichy eyes and runny nose.. ugggh i have the itch :(
  9. Anonymous 6:38 pm, June 26, 2006
    Sounds like you had a good weekend! Mine was great, I napped and ate hunny, there's nothing better than that in my books!
  10. Anonymous 4:43 am, June 27, 2006
    Hi sweetie *waves*. Sounds like you had a great weekend!!! I am completly with you on the hay fever.. I HATE IT!!!!!!!
    This year is especially bad for me because I am nursing the babe and can not take anything for it. ARG!!
    She's lucky she's so darn sweet :o)
    My weekend was good but you already knew that ;o)
  11. Seema 11:20 am, June 27, 2006
    :O You must be taumatised after that groping! LOL, It could only happen to you! I had a fab weekend in Bournemouth although the old plastic is suffering now! That was my first and best hen party ever! LOL! I wouldnt have minded being groped by the Hen's stripper tho.....rooooaaaawwwww!!! He was hot, i have plenty of pervy pictures to prove it! Hope you have a good day honey!
  12. Anonymous 12:32 pm, June 27, 2006
    hey panda...sounds like a great time..hehe groped by a gal too!:-) new to the blog.layouts cool!...hope ur having a good day...
  13. panda_eyed 1:12 pm, June 27, 2006
    Sun, itchy eyes are horrible aren't they? I look like a red, puffy eyed monster at the end of the day sometimes :p horrible!

    Hello little Henk, you cute thing! Glad you had a good one, sending you lots of sticky hunny kisses! Mwahh!

    *Waves back at YM* Hi! Yes it was fun! Poor you, not being able to take antihistamines! I think I'd die without them! Little Allie is completely worth it though :)

    Seema, I can't wait to see the pervy photos! :D I'm having a very busy day ach, so much to get through, but a girl must take some time out to blog or she'd go crazy! Hope you're having a good day too! x

    Sppadic, hiya! Fanx - its one of those template thingies because I can't quite figure out how to use html to change it..
    I did have a great time indeedy - twas interesting! :D Hope you're havin a great day! x

Something to say?