Grumpity grump

By panda_eyed

This morning, I noticed that I slurp my tea when it’s hot. I wonder if it annoys anyone working around me? Ah well, at least it isn’t as bad as stinky feet and loud music through headphones..
I’m grumpy today - not having a great week. I feel drained both physically and mentally, and I really wish I didn’t. I wish I could escape to somewhere peaceful where I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, and all my physical aches and tiredness would disappear. *sigh* Take me on holiday someone?

Things that have irritated me today:
- Finding out that there’s no loo roll left after I’ve had a wee
- My stapler – won’t staple and just leaves lots of holes on the page. Nghhh..
- Colleagues
- People who fart on public transport – it’s always the skinniest girls who do the worst ones
- The fact that someone stole one of my photo frames (with photo) at work, but nothing was done about it

Ooh, on another topic, I saw another sleb yesterday – Jason Merrells, who was in Cutting It and Waterloo Road. I think Boso is right, I must be a sleb magnet! Yup, they seek me out.. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that there is a BBC building at the end of the street where I work… :D
 

18 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:56 pm, June 29, 2006
    God I love Jason Merrells..you lucky thing!

    Sorry your grumpy..i can totally empathise with work colleagues making you grumpy.
  2. Anonymous 2:21 pm, June 29, 2006
    I love the grumpy puppy! Cheer up. It'll get better as the day goes on. The sun is shining.

    You need to get a new stapler like the ones Verbal and I have. See Verbals post last week sometime. :)

    What do you do when there is no loo roll and you have no tissues! Argghhhh... Shake? lol
  3. panda_eyed 2:29 pm, June 29, 2006
    Amy, he was quite cute actually! I am cheered up a little now, reading every one's happy posts. I do love the internet :)

    Feather, mine is a spanking new stapler too so I don't know why it's being mean!
    Yep, shakety shake! Ick.. still, coulda been worse I s'pose.. :o
  4. Anonymous 2:48 pm, June 29, 2006
    mmm Jason M.. nice one..
    Kick the grump away and treat you to something naughty.
    I get sick and tired of being the only one to buy toilet paper!.. ugh
  5. Anonymous 2:52 pm, June 29, 2006
    http://www.beecare.com/images/Hardware/Assembly/Frames/2-Pieces-of-1-frame.jpg

    hope this comes out but it is a new picture frame that you make yourself.. hurrah

    had to change the link but copy and paste it ok. x
  6. panda_eyed 3:35 pm, June 29, 2006
    Sun, something naughty like a bucket of chocolate icecream? :D yay!
    I like that pic frame but when you say make it yourself, do you mean chisel the frame from some wood..? I hope not! Ooh, I could paint pretty things round the side of it! not keeping it at work though.. *huff*
  7. Anonymous 4:51 pm, June 29, 2006
    A bucket of ice cream....mmmmm :o) Hope you are feeling chirpier now panda, I gave you a virtual prize for getting the photos right on my blog the other day so that might raise a smile too :o)
    Oh ice cream sounds so much better than the fresh fruit I am having for my lunch. Banana anyone?
  8. Anonymous 4:59 pm, June 29, 2006
    A BBC building at the end of your street, mmmmmm, why didn't you mention that? It suddenly all makes sense now...
  9. Anonymous 5:18 pm, June 29, 2006
    the puppy pic is cute...cheer up sweetie...and who steals a picture frame? comme on
  10. panda_eyed 7:19 pm, June 29, 2006
    Yay I got a virtual prize! Fanks Diva! :D all smiles now! Yes please, I'll have some banana if it's a banana split.. You're being a very good girl with all of this fruit!

    Boso, yes I think it's a BBC radio building, not terribly sure - the sign is tiny and I only noticed it recently! :D

    Hey Jia, I'm a bit happier now. It's been a long day though.
    I know - who would steal a picture frame?! It was just a simple, small frame and had a pic of me and Seema in it - why would anyone take it and leave the other identical frames there?? The world is full of weirdos.
  11. Anonymous 1:27 am, June 30, 2006
    maybe they needed the pic for some kinda surprise for u?

    and piccies on my page
  12. panda_eyed 3:08 pm, June 30, 2006
    Cool, I love piccies!
  13. Seema 3:51 pm, June 30, 2006
    I love the word grumpy! I know you slurp your tea, i used to think it was hilarious but i don't even notice it now! Its usually old grannies with no teeth that do that!
    Some of my collegues make me grumpy and cross so i wouldn't worry about it! Shame we have to spend 37hrs (35 for some lucky people!) a week with them! Hope the weekend of sunshine cheers you up kiddo xxx
  14. panda_eyed 4:30 pm, June 30, 2006
    Sunshine or not, I can't spend the weekend with the people I want to spend it with, so :|
    I'm feeling really ill again. Icky icky. I wish they would just find out whats wrong with me :(
  15. Anonymous 12:52 pm, July 03, 2006
    skinny girls do smelly ones becasue they don't eat properly
    or old men, theirs are pretty bad too
    ick
  16. panda_eyed 12:30 pm, July 05, 2006
    Precisely!
  17. Olivia 11:12 am, July 06, 2006
    HOW did I miss this post?
    Where have I been?

    *puzzled*

    I think I sleepwalk in the day?

    As it was ages ago, you must be cheered up now...
  18. panda_eyed 1:59 pm, July 06, 2006
    :) Yes Liv, I am cheered up! Silly thing!

Something to say?