Parmesan

By panda_eyed
I don't mean to be rude but I am pretty sure that someone here has very very stinky feet.

I'm not sure how much longer I can't sit here without throwing up. Now, how would someone go about hinting this, without being rude..?

Ick... eww... wretch...
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Seema 4:34 pm, May 18, 2006
    LOL, parmesan! You tickle me, its a shame that someone in your office is tickling your olfactory nerves though!
  2. Olivia 4:59 pm, May 18, 2006
    Hopeless situation really...just have to wait till they dry out - it might stop...
    Or hang a pomander next to your nose.
  3. panda_eyed 7:43 pm, May 18, 2006
    Lol, you all make me giggle!

    Seema - Welcome to the blogosphere! Unfortunately, parmesan is where it's at.. *wrinkles nose*

    Liv - hey again, hope your head is feeling much better! What's a pomander? *opens google* Ohh okay :) Might have to get some pot pourri!

    Bungle - yes it does - you should try sitting next door and BTW your foot fetish scares me *note to self - don't wear sandals*! :p

    Sioned - hello! LOL at your idea, but unfortunately, this person is the office newbie and it just wouldn't be very nice! *Giggles* Love the note though - v well put! :)
  4. Olivia 8:09 pm, May 19, 2006
    Panda - Better today, thanks :)

    Ewwwwww Raj!

    Hellooo Sioned!

Something to say?