I think: too much

By panda_eyed
This has been doing the rounds, and I thought I'd give it a go.

I AM: a shy girl and often people mistake that for hostility
I WANT: to change the world but don’t know how to go about it
I WISH: that life didn’t hurt so much sometimes
I MISS: the company of those departed
I FEAR: being without those I love
I HEAR: the laughter of children and wish I was one of them again
I WONDER: if I’ll ever let myself be happy
I REGRET: many things but know that this can only stop me from making the same mistake twice
I AM NOT: the sort of person who says nothing when an injustice occurs, to myself or others
I DANCE: because the music takes over my body
I SING: all the time, though I may not always be in tune
I CRY: often, I am a soppy thing
I AM NOT ALWAYS: able to express what I feel, which frustrates me
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a great massage
I WRITE: not often enough, and seem to have lost my touch
I CONFUSE: those who try and figure me out – It’s impossible, I’ve tried and failed.
I NEED: a lot of hugs, love and understanding
I START: so many little projects and rarely finish them
I FINISH: each day by asking myself what I’ve learnt

One hour to go before I can leave work. I'm going to a barbi - but rain has been forecast, Lol. Typical. Pizza anyone? Hope you all have a great weekend x
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Olivia 8:11 pm, May 19, 2006
    You too?
    OK, then:
    *hugs*
    *hugs*
    *and more hugs*
  2. Anonymous 4:05 am, May 20, 2006
    Your list is very nice. I am sure you touch the lives of all those around you.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Oh and I am always up for pizza ;o)
  3. panda_eyed 6:19 pm, May 21, 2006
    Aww, thanks for the hugs Liv, they are much appreciated - I do love my hugs! :D xx

    Hi youngmummy! Thanks for your comment, and I hope you're having a great weekend too! It's so lovely to hear from you - thanks for the email back by the way :) hope you're feeling much better xx

Something to say?