Dreamy

By panda_eyed
I was there as an unwilling participant – it was a grey, overcast morning and my friends had dragged me along to an outdoor football match/training session. I was half asleep, cold and was feeling very grumpy.

A few minutes into the match though, I noticed the coach. Cute, sexy, with longish dishevelled hair and the best brown eyes, but not my usual type; although there was something about him. I played on, not really taking much notice, although I was now in a better mood. As the game progressed, I felt that something again, every time he came near – tingles, like electricity.

As the session finished, I watched his retreating back as he walked off the pitch, and he turned as if he felt my eyes on him. Our eyes locked, and again, that something. Somehow, I knew that I would see him again.

To the bemusement of my friends, I asked to join them on their sports weekend – something I would never ever usually do, not being the sporty type. The reason was obvious to everyone – I knew he’d be there.

I spent the first day of the trip with my eye out for him, and to my frustration, I didn’t see him at all. I knew he was there though – I unashamedly asked those who knew him. I couldn’t understand these feelings that I was having, and this sudden obsession with this man. I decided to go sailing the next day with the rest of the group, to take my mind off him.

It wasn’t a great day to take the boat out, but we did so anyway. It was a mistake however, because the sea was angry and threw us about like the beads in a baby’s rattle. We knew we were in trouble, and as we were nearing the shore, the boat capsized and we were all thrown into the water. We all managed to get out unscathed, although we did attract a large crowd of onlookers. I saw him in the crowd, but at the time, I was concentrating on not drowning.

Later on, in the warmth of the hotel, after drying off and having been checked over, we sat and had a few drinks by the fire. I went to the kitchen to get another warm drink, and on the way back, I bumped into him. Quite literally, in fact. We both looked bashfully each other, but even though I didn’t know his name, at that moment I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with him.

He followed me into a quiet room, and kissed me. It felt as if I was being kissed for the first time, and I had forgotten how a simple kiss can make your insides melt and your stomach squirm. My hands were in his hair and on his (very manly) chest under his shirt, and his were, well.. everywhere.. I felt as though we had known each other forever, and I was in love, totally and unequivocally.

Then I woke up.

Yes, it was all a dream - albeit a rather delicious dream. It’s the second night in a row that I’ve had a steamy dream, and I’m liking it! Those feelings are so real and so full on, that I can still feel them. It puts me in a great mood for the rest of the day!

If only I could be transported into this world everytime I fall asleep – that would be fantastic. Meet you in my dreams? Yes please, if you happen to be a rather sexy man.. :)
 

11 comments so far.

  1. panda_eyed 3:40 pm, May 23, 2006
    That was all I'm afraid - I woke up. That's twice in the last 2 days that that's happened. Fcukstrating! More so for me than for you though :p
  2. Anonymous 3:53 pm, May 23, 2006
    Oh my god that sounded so fabulous, I was getting all worked up at the thought that you had met your Mr Right and then I find out it was all a dream! ARGH! LOL ;o) I’m going to be positive and hope it was a prophetic dream ;oD xxx
  3. Seema 4:00 pm, May 23, 2006
    Oh My God, you are a horney lil devil! 2 nights in a row is very impressive, i envy you girl! You could make a pretty penny if you published these! RROOOOAAAWWWW!!!! I like the comment about it being a prophetic dream, maybe you can come play football with me next week and find out.... ;o)
  4. panda_eyed 4:24 pm, May 23, 2006
    Diva, lol sorry to disappoint, but it was a lovely dream all the same! I wouldn't mind a few more of those!

    Yes pls Seema, can I come to football with you next week? Are there any hotties? Teehee.. I'm hoping for a dream re-enactment! ;)
  5. Anonymous 4:15 am, May 24, 2006
    Oh my, if I had dreams like that I would just sleep all the time ;o)
  6. panda_eyed 10:34 am, May 24, 2006
    I wish I had dreams like that all the time! I woke up this morning quite disappointed because my sexy man didn't appear in my dreams again. Oh well, maybe tonight.. :)
  7. Olivia 1:32 pm, May 24, 2006
    Woah! I was hoping it was real too, but it's that dream you mentioned earlier!
    Gah!

    And two in a row!

    Let's work on this ability, chica!
  8. panda_eyed 3:18 pm, May 24, 2006
    It felt real enough, I'm still sitting here daydreaming about that kiss! Why doesn't real life happen like that? It's never that simple is it? :)
  9. panda_eyed 3:48 pm, May 24, 2006
    Maybe he was disappointed with your 'goods'...?
  10. Olivia 8:11 pm, May 24, 2006
    LOL, I'm always saying that too - why can't real life be so simple!?

    First of all, in real life, I think there are not enough good guys to go around.
    Either that, or men are bloddy fussy as to what they want.

    *sniff*
  11. panda_eyed 1:04 pm, May 25, 2006
    Liv, men never know what they want, and most don't have the good sense to know a good thing when they see one.

Something to say?