“Thou shalt not covet..”

By panda_eyed
But these things are just soo pretty... and it's my b'day on Friday.. ;)

Okay.. I know this one is a tad pricey..

This one, here on the right, perhaps?

Okay, still too much? :) Because I'm such a kid, I'll settle for this bubble gun. I've always wanted one! :)

I'm feeling a bit naughty so:

and isn't this stylish?

and I've always wanted one of these: Yes I know I'm a naughty girl :) but that's one talent I'd like to have!

Failing these, chocolate and hugs are always appreciated!! :D People say I'm hard to buy for, but I'm a simple thing really...

 

11 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 7:09 pm, May 24, 2006
    Awww, sorry but I’m too broke to get the gifts (if I was rich I'd by one of them for ya hon) but if you want you can go to the bit under my pic that says ‘more about me’, click on it and then click on ‘send me an email’ and send me your address if that's ok with you, and I’ll send you a birthday card in time for Friday! If you prefer an ecard do the same stuff and end me your email addy :o)
  2. panda_eyed 7:30 pm, May 24, 2006
    Aww Diva, how sweet of you! Ta honey, you're a gem! xxx It has been said that I'm a high maintenance girl, but don't you believe them ;)
  3. Olivia 8:15 pm, May 24, 2006
    Ohhh we are not high-maintenance, we just have good taste!

    I'm broke too now :(

    But do the same as Diva says, and I shall send a card in whatever form you wish :)
  4. Anonymous 9:04 pm, May 24, 2006
    Humm... I want one of those pole's too. And the body that would allow me to look good swinging from it ;o)
    And I'll do my best to remember that friday is your birthday and a card will be on it's way. ( I am awful at remembering bdays though so if I do please forgive me).
    ;o)
  5. panda_eyed 10:47 am, May 25, 2006
    Aren't you all lovely?? :D See my great big smile?

    Arty - Very nicely put - good taste is what it is and Ta for your very kind offer :D

    Youngmummy - me too - want a body like that I mean. I'm sure I have a body like that somewhere (very deep down, lol!) :) Thanks to you too - and I won't hold grudges if anyone forgets! :)
  6. Olivia 4:40 pm, May 25, 2006
    LOL@Sioned

    I love rings; if only I could find some small enough to fit.

    Shoes are a struggle too, but I manage to own 25 pairs of them, which is not a lot now, I know.
  7. panda_eyed 8:45 pm, May 25, 2006
    Sioned, 40 rings! Hope you don't wear them all at once, lol. Now shoes I like too, but I don't buy too many of, because I get told off :| I think most girls have a 'problem' with shoes!

    Liv, that's more than I have *jealous* I just don't have the money or the room. One day I will buy a big house (when I win the lotto) and have a room full of pretty shoes and a room full of pretty jewellery. And my own personal masseur. Naked, and very fit :) Teehee, sorry got carried away
  8. Anonymous 4:10 am, May 26, 2006
    Hey birthday girl.
    Just wanted to wish you a great day and let you know that there is a bday card waiting for you!!
    Have a great day!
  9. Anonymous 9:22 am, May 26, 2006
    Hey, happy birthday !!
  10. panda_eyed 10:28 am, May 26, 2006
    Youngmummy, you are a such a sweetie! Thanks for the birthday wishes and the card - my computer is having trouble opening it this morning, but I will keep trying! Aww.. hugs!

    Hi Boso! Ta v. much and welcome to my blog! :)
  11. Seema 6:16 pm, May 30, 2006
    Hey! You forgot flowers...I know you would love for someone to bringyou a bunch of pretty flowers!

Something to say?