I'm not having a good day.
- I came into work this morning to find that emails as far back as February have been undelivered and I had to send a million apology letters and re-send emails again. I'm still not finished.
- My Trichiasis, which is when your eyelashes grow towards your eyeball and keep poking you in the eye, is killing me and making my eyes stream. People think I'm crying. I'm not, but I might soon.
- I have PMT and severe mood swings. This makes me soooo rage-filled at the tiniest things, cry over everything, have low self-esteem and makes me hate the world. Chocolate usually helps, but not this month. I have had 3 Mini KitKat Chunkys, but nothing.
- PMT gives me bad cramps and makes me bloated.
- My bottom lip is itchy and is beginning to swell up. I am beginning to look like a collagen-gone-wrong idiot (this has happened before - it took days to wear off :,( sob..)
- My blind-granny is getting old and I'm worried about her.
Does anyone have anything that might cheer me up? Tell me a joke?