Midweek random thoughts

By panda_eyed
  • I ate waaay tooo much over the Chinese new year weekend. Honestly, I think my stomach has expanded to twice its normal size. Bleurgh.
  • It's February the 13th and I still don't have a calendar. Call me stingy, but I didn't want to pay £10 for one at Christmas, and everything in the sale has been rubbish. I think I'll collect some nice pictures and print my own one. No idea what the theme should be though - any ideas?
  • I miss my curls. Ever since I straightened my hair, they haven't been the same. Now it's just wavy and lank.
  • Despite my new year's binge feast, my ex-boss told me I need to eat more. I think I laughed in her face. She needs new glasses.
  • I am possibly a little too preoccupied with the way I look. I just noticed that 3 out of 4 points above are quite self-obsessed. Oh god, I'm becoming one of those girls.. :( Kill me now!
  • Despite my contempt for Valentine's day, I do have a valentine this year *blush* And now to counteract that, some amusing anti-Valentine's cards (thanks P).

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 3:01 pm, February 13, 2008
    - I'm glad you ate too much, that's that is suppose to be done during festivities!
    - Maybe compile a bunch of pictures that reflect your herritage or maybe just some ramdom pic's that just put a smile on your face?
    - How did you straighten your hair? With a chemical or just an iron?
    - We are ALL too hard on ourselves when it comes to our body image and it's quite normal to be your own worst critic. If it's any consolation, I think you are FAB!! :-)
    - and oooooooooooooo details of the Valentine please!!!

    I LOVE the Anti-V day cards, LOL!
  2. Anonymous 9:19 pm, February 13, 2008
    Pandy, that anti-v-day card is too funny. And I know what you mean about calendars. One year, everyone buys you a calendar, vendors gift you with several more. The next year, nothing! So show us your calendar when you finish making it - how about one of your travels or soothing places like your grandma's.
  3. PinkPanther 7:08 am, February 14, 2008
    Happy Valentine's Day

    I prepher to celebrate in the Chiense Valentine's day more. Love to see those red lighting, eating samll dumpling balls and guessing latern riddles.

    Um...ur hairs were straightened, must look nice & pretty than b4
  4. Anonymous 7:10 pm, February 14, 2008
    Last year I could have sent you half a dozen calendars! This year no can do...sorry but they've all gone!
    Happy Valentines Day! xx
  5. panda_eyed 1:24 pm, February 15, 2008
    Hi Mylozmom! That's v true, especially of SE asian people - any excuse to eat!
    Good idea about pics that make me smile - I have some in mind :)
    I used 230 deg C straightening irons - my hair smelt a bit singed after that, lol :)
    Aww, thanks sweetiepie, I think you're ab fab too! :D
    Hehe.. re details - all in good time ;) xxx

    Hi Nikki! It's exactly that! I will definitely post the calendar pics when I finally get round to putting it together, lol (I wonder what month that'll be..?). I like the travels idea - I'm going to combine yours with Mylozmom's. Now to rifle through all those pics! xxx

    PinkyP! Thanks sweetie :) Chinese valentine's is on August 8th this year - is that right? Mmmm at the small dumplings - you're making me hungry!
    I do like the straight hair, but also miss the curls! xxx

    Hi Flighty! I know what you mean - there was not a one this year in my house either! Hope you had a good day yesterday too, Flighty :) xxx

    Have a good weekend all! xxxxxxxx

Something to say?