Closed for lunch - Back in 5 minutes

Category: , By panda_eyed
I know I’ve neglected my blog of late, sorry little blog. I miss blogging, but I’ve been having a bad patch in terms of energy with the ME/CFS lately, especially with concentration, and I have to choose between work and play.

My ‘bad patches’, better known as relapses, aren’t as bad as they used to be. Since I’ve been attending the CFS course at the hospital, I’ve implemented lots of little changes in everyday life, such as daily exercises. Now I know how to recognise and manage my symptoms better, my bad patches aren’t a complete ‘crash’, i.e. I’m not holed up in bed for 2 weeks. I’m still in pain, exhausted, tired and all the rest, but life can still go on, albeit more slowly, which is a blessing. That’s the idea of pacing therapy – knowing how to stabilise the peaks and troughs of energy, so that the lows aren’t as low. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I didn’t mean to warble on, but I just wanted to blog something, however small, so that my little blog, and all you lovely bloggers, know that I haven’t forgotten you. I had a lovely birthday 2 weekends ago, and I shall try and post photos soon. Thanks for all your birthday messages though, they put a great big smile on my face :D see?

Hope you’re all well, I shall be back soon.

Love Pandy
xxxxxxxxx
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 3:25 pm, June 05, 2007
    Aww poor lovely. Tis so good that you're managing to control everything. I hope you aren't in too much pain treasure. Lots of love and huggles.xxx
  2. panda_eyed 3:48 pm, June 05, 2007
    Ames, I'm coping so much better than I did, thanks. Your emails keep me smiling too! I'll reply in a bit, promise! xx
  3. Anonymous 3:55 pm, June 05, 2007
    Yay. You enjoy such drivel that I write you all! ;)

    Speak soon sweetness.xxx
  4. Anonymous 4:33 pm, June 05, 2007
    That is great progress notes on your CFS course. Hope you continue to see good results!
  5. Anonymous 9:23 pm, June 05, 2007
    And we certainly haven't forgotten you! Take care and hugs. xx
  6. Olivia 10:21 pm, June 05, 2007
    ha! I wasn't expecting to see a new post there. Anyway, I am glad that even if you don't blog, we still hear from you via email. It is also nice to know that the rest of the emails make you smile.

    I am thankful that you're part of our little family ;)

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
  7. PinkPanther 4:16 am, June 06, 2007
    {L.O.L.} Hey, your lunch break took for a very LONG time, already exceed 5 minutes. :-)

    Waiting to see your B'day photos and something interesting on that DAY.

    Panda-eyed, you know what? Actually we are in the same horoscope --- Gemini. ^_^ My special day will be on next Tuesday. Yippee!!!

Something to say?