Pre-birthday excitement!

By panda_eyed
I'm bursting with excitement today! I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend! I received the first birthday cards (and a parcel from the lovely Diva and Nags, yay!) through the post this morning. I am saving them to open on Saturday, although I am so excited that I might have popped before then!

My weekend starts tomorrow - after a half day of work, I'll be having a long and yummy lunch with my best friend, then shopping for a birthday outfit on Oxford Street, and then we shall be heading over to the London Studios to watch the filming of an episode of Stephen Fry's Q.I.! Woot!

Saturday will be spent sleeping in, then leisurely getting ready to meet some fabulous friends (including the lovely Olivia) to eat at the Bang! sausage bar and grill (check out their menu, it is amazing!), before heading here for some yummy scrummy cocktails. Squee!! If only today would hurry up and end already! Hehe! :D

We had a few of days of glorious sunshine this week, but the sun seems to have disappeared again. The weather forecast says it won't appear for very long this weekend, but that doesn't even dampen my mood today, because I get to have cake and cocktails this weekend! :)

What will you lovely lot be up to?

I'll leave you with some photos I took when the sun was shining:

A birdy stretching out in the sun -it summed up exactly what I wanted to be doing at that point in time!

And this cheeky little squirrel found an ingenious way to steal the seeds out of the bird-feeder:

Hope you have a nice, relaxing bank-holiday weekend!

Love,
Pandy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:46 pm, May 24, 2007
    Have a really lovely weekend birthday girl! Hugs xx
  2. Anonymous 6:13 pm, May 24, 2007
    Oh!! Happy Birthday! I wish I had known I would have at least sent a card! You will have to e mail me your address so I can post a little something to you, ok?

    Lots of love and hugs and birthday wishes!

    Sioned aka Michelle
  3. panda_eyed 1:18 pm, May 25, 2007
    Thanks Flighty! *hugs back* :D xxx

    Mich - that's okay, lovely! You're such a sweetheart :) xxxx

    Have a good weekend everyone! xxx
  4. Olivia 8:41 pm, May 25, 2007
    Weeee! Can't wait to find out what thing Diva gave you that is best opened before the b-day...!

    See you soon, and you'll get a real hug then!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
  5. PinkPanther 3:09 pm, May 26, 2007
    If I am in London, I would like to join you guys for sharing your Birthday Party, Panda_eyed. ^_^

    It doesn't matter, you could enjoy and listen to the B'day song that I sing for you on today, isn't it?

    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to Pandy!
    Happy Birthday to U!

    Wishing you all the best, good health and keep forever youth & beauty, of course!
  6. Anonymous 7:58 pm, May 29, 2007
    Hey, happy birthday!!! How did your b-day weekend go? You actually tore Liv away from house hunting? Did you take any pics??

Something to say?