- week, I signed up to Facebook and have become a little bit addicted to it. Is there such a thing as Facebook anonymous?
- morning, I was woken at 8am by my neighbour mowing his lawn. Surely there is a law against mowing your lawn in unsocial hours?
- afternoon, I have a CFS clinic session, and am worried because I haven't done my homework of daily exercises, relaxation techniques and keeping a thoughts diary. The cute doctor will be unhappy with me..
- weekend, I feel well enough to do some shopping :)
- weekend, I hope it's sunny so I can sit in the garden and read
- morning, I am wearing glasses with a new prescription and they make me feel a bit dizzy
- week, I have gotten over my resp. tract infection, but my voice is still husky, and not in a sexy way.
- week, I have spent too long faffing around and getting nothing done
- week, I have thought about what I want to do in the future
- week, I have asked myself why I always feel so self-conscious and uptight, and have actively been trying to be more laid back and relaxed
- week, I have celebrated a friend's good news, although it reminded me about an event in the past and made me feel sad.
- week, my workplace have set up a monitoring system to see how much we get done. Less time for blogging/reading blogs/faffing around on the internet
- week, I haven't had any chocolate or crisps - shocking!
- week, I went into the office after a month of being away and couldn't find my desk because we'd been moved around
- weekend, I aim to relax in the knowledge that things aren't so bad at the moment :)
What's been going on with YOU lately..?