This week I have..

Category: , By panda_eyed

This:

  • week, I signed up to Facebook and have become a little bit addicted to it. Is there such a thing as Facebook anonymous?
  • morning, I was woken at 8am by my neighbour mowing his lawn. Surely there is a law against mowing your lawn in unsocial hours?
  • afternoon, I have a CFS clinic session, and am worried because I haven't done my homework of daily exercises, relaxation techniques and keeping a thoughts diary. The cute doctor will be unhappy with me..
  • weekend, I feel well enough to do some shopping :)
  • weekend, I hope it's sunny so I can sit in the garden and read
  • morning, I am wearing glasses with a new prescription and they make me feel a bit dizzy
  • week, I have gotten over my resp. tract infection, but my voice is still husky, and not in a sexy way.
  • week, I have spent too long faffing around and getting nothing done
  • week, I have thought about what I want to do in the future
  • week, I have asked myself why I always feel so self-conscious and uptight, and have actively been trying to be more laid back and relaxed
  • week, I have celebrated a friend's good news, although it reminded me about an event in the past and made me feel sad.
  • week, my workplace have set up a monitoring system to see how much we get done. Less time for blogging/reading blogs/faffing around on the internet
  • week, I haven't had any chocolate or crisps - shocking!
  • week, I went into the office after a month of being away and couldn't find my desk because we'd been moved around
  • weekend, I aim to relax in the knowledge that things aren't so bad at the moment :)

What's been going on with YOU lately..?

 

14 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 5:38 pm, April 27, 2007
    ummm finish exams, intersession starts monday, moved into a house, baked a cake, made loads of meals, looked for a job

    jia
  2. Anonymous 5:39 pm, April 27, 2007
    I forgot, visiting parks, taking pictures with new slr, napping, playing games

    jia
  3. Anonymous 2:02 am, April 28, 2007
    Facebook will take over your life - but in a good way. Best not tell you about london.FridayCities.com, huh?

    *whistles innocently*
  4. panda_eyed 2:07 am, April 28, 2007
    Kat - why..??! Must.. resist.. temptation.. *gives evil eye* FB is going to get me fired, I just know it. Have done sweet FA this week :s

    Jia - nice to see you on FB too - cute pics btw. Can I have some cake..?
  5. Anonymous 2:16 pm, April 28, 2007
    He he! Well, put it this way, part of the reason that I'm going to the zoo twice this week is because of FridayCities. I spend even more time on there than I do on Facebook -and I'm on Facebook a lot ...
  6. PinkPanther 2:49 pm, April 28, 2007
    At least you did lots of things Pandy.. :)

    This weekend, I went to visit my ex-colleague coz her newly born twins babies (1 boy and 1 girl.

    I did some houseworks, wash clothes, floor sweep, such as a maid. :-P

    Forgot to do regular exercise. (a bit lazy)
  7. Anonymous 12:03 pm, April 29, 2007
    You have been busy!
    Me? Just the usual. Working in the bookshop and at home blogging, reading and so on.
    Take care. xx
  8. pink jellybaby 9:52 am, April 30, 2007
    ooo when you added me, i wondered who it was! :) facebook IS addictive...

    i've pulled a muscle in my right breast. it's painful! that's about it!
  9. Olivia 11:20 pm, April 30, 2007
    As I said earlier - oh shoot I just remembered I didn't text you and I've been home for over an hour!

    Anyway, as I said earlier...well I forget now....

    Oh yea, I Facebooked this weekend and neglected my blog. MY BLOG...!
  10. Olivia 11:21 pm, April 30, 2007
    Katja got me on Fridaycities in january, but it's not quite as addictive as facebook...mind you, I was there a while this weekend too, and it was the source of my Sunday night blog.
  11. Anonymous 11:33 am, May 01, 2007
    Yo!

    Thank you for the nice words about Fridaycities. We like to think of FC as complimentary to FB insofar as FB is about keeping in touch with your current friends and FC is about meeting new ones. Oh, and they have a gazillion members and we have Kudos. Swings and roundabouts really.

    More addictive than *all* of us though is the tumbling Panda on the left hand side of the Panda_eyed front page. I could watch it for hours.

    Paul
  12. Anonymous 3:24 pm, May 01, 2007
    Ooh you had a fun filled week sweetie. I just ate and drank in excess...and now it's Monday again..wait it's Tuesday..
  13. panda_eyed 4:01 pm, May 01, 2007
    Kat - you lucky fing! I love those little critters! Am still trying to stay away from Facebook. Not doing too well so far..

    PPanther, awww babies! So cute :)
    Lol, poor you, having to do all that housework. I think you should delegate it to someone else ;) As for regular exercise - me too, but I don't forget, I just avoid it! Hehe..

    Flighty, not really busy, just lots of procrastinating! Hope you had a good weekend!

    PJB, I won't even ask how you did it.. hmm..

    Livvy, lol, yes FB does kinda take over doesn't it? It was so nice seeing you last night :D I ate sushi! Hehe..

    Paul C, hello! I was actually quite determined not to join FC and spend more time on the 'net, but you are doing a good job of weakening my resolve..
    Yes, my rolling panda is the cutest :) x

    Hey Ames! Eating/drinking in excess is always good :) Cheesecake for dinner is even better.. I hope you saved me some.. ;)
    Ohh this week is going so slowly.. it really should be at least thursday by now..
  14. Olivia 9:58 pm, May 01, 2007
    Yes you ate sushi and drank the best coconut hot chocolate in town, yay baby!
    xxx

Something to say?