I been tagged - Four things

By panda_eyed
Four jobs you've had in your life
Worked in our family-owned chip shop
Sales assistant in Dixons

Tour guide/student ambassador at uni
Editorial assistant for scientific publication (current)

Four jobs you wish you had
Journalist
Researcher for TV
Food critic
Author

Four Movies you can watch over and over
Meet Joe Black
The Goonies
The Incredibles
Deuce Bigolo 1 (not 2)


Four places you've lived in
Greenford, Greater London
London Bridge
Elephant & Castle
Uxbridge, Greater London

Four TV shows you love to watch
Desperate housewives
Lost
Mock the week
8 Simple rules


Four places you've been on vacation/travelled to
Dubai
Hong kong & China
Athens & europe
Singapore & Malaysia


Four websites you visit daily
http://www.blogger.com
http://www.platform27.co.uk
http://www.hotmail.com/
http://www.google.com

Four of your favourite foods
Thai green curry and rice
Vegetable stir-fried rice-noodles with lots of chilli oil

Curried crab with a coconutty sauce
Buttery mashed 'tato with pesto and a little cheese

Four things you won't eat
Watermelon, actually, any melon
Cucumber
Sashimi (raw meat/fish)
Coriander

Four things you wish you could eat right now
A toasted brie and tomato baguette
Apple pie and custard

Pie, mashed 'tato and gravy
Tortilla chips and onion dip


Four things in your bedroom
Stacks of books
Piles of clothes
Racks of CDs and stereo
Full length mirror

Four things you wish you had in your bedroom
A sexy man
A cleaner/housekeeper because I'm sooo messy
A masseuse
A skylight


Four things I'm wearing right now
Grey wide-legged trousers
Black slash-necked jumper
Pearly nail varnish
A smile

One place I'd rather be right now
Under a snuggly warm duvet, watching sitcoms

One fictional place I'd rather be right now
On the flying carpet with Aladdin :)

Four people you'd really love to have dinner with
Richard Branson
Bruce Lee

Owen Wilson
All the lovely bloggers, eating Nikki's delicious food (poor Nikki does all the cyber coooking around here!)

Four things I'm thinking right now
I wish I didn't have to work today
It's a bit cold, should I turn the heating up?
What shall I have for lunch?
My head hurts

Four of your favourite things/people
Crisps
My best friend

Beepy
The internet

Anyone who wants to join in, please do.
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2:21 pm, October 24, 2006
    You've only ever lived in London? Seriously?

    I LOVE Mock the Week and 8 Simple Rules, that's TOP TV.

    And I'm with you on Sashimi, I mean, when fire was discovered, all these things should have been dumped in the backwaters of human history !!
  2. Anonymous 3:27 pm, October 24, 2006
    Seriously! I'm a proper Londoner, me! And, great minds ;) I giggle all the way through MTW!
  3. Anonymous 4:23 pm, October 24, 2006
    Ooh I would love to be a food critic. I think I would have to specify the restaurants I wanted to review though so I got to eat only good food.

    Good tv show choice!
  4. panda_eyed 4:28 pm, October 24, 2006
    Hi Tabitha. Being a food critic would be so much fun :) You get paid to eat and tell people about it afterwards - bliss. The only thing is, I'm a bit of a lightweight, so having wine with dinner might cause some lapse in concentration..
  5. Anonymous 4:48 pm, October 24, 2006
    Maybe you could just get a tick sheet for eat course? Y'know good, bad, made me want to vomit, that kind of thing? ;)
  6. panda_eyed 4:54 pm, October 24, 2006
    That's a brilliant idea - you should sell it to all the papers, you'd be rich! ;)
  7. Anonymous 5:30 pm, October 24, 2006
    You've traveled to some interesting places! What did you like about Dubai? I did my 'Four Things' on YM's comment section and can't believe I left out THE INCREDIBLES! A fun film with some great lines (one of my favs: "No capes!"). Still haven't found a source for curried crab + coconut.
  8. panda_eyed 5:47 pm, October 24, 2006
    I loved that it was different, and the cultural differences surprised and awed me. I went on a scary life-flashed-before-my-eyes 4x4 in the desert and loved it. I also went sand boarding, on a desert hike and the Wild water wadi, which was so much fun! I could have done without being woken up at 4/5am every morning by the prayer calls though!

    *Tuts* how could you have forgotten the incredibles..??!! :)

    I haven't had a good curried crab in the UK - but there's a v. authentic Thai restaurant in Hong Kong which does it soooo perfectly. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! You should come with me next time I go ;)
  9. Anonymous 3:38 pm, October 25, 2006
    I like 8 simiple rules too but it only plays at weird times here so I never get to watch it.
    Wow you have traveled to some very interesting places chika...sounds like you had a great time too!!
    The next place you need to travel to is CANADA so you can come visit us :o)
  10. Olivia 11:45 pm, October 25, 2006
    I don't like the crabs they sell here, they aren't fleshy like Alaskan king crab or succulent like snow crab.

    Of course I used to like the crab here when it was all I knew!

    Has anyone ever had blue crab? When you cook them they go pink and the shell is very splintery but the meat is so sweet and tender.

    ***

    I LOVED the Incredibles! My poor Dad took me and his arm must have been black and blue, I nudged and poked him so much with enjoyment!

    Oh yes Owen Wilson is so adorable!

    I've done this tag a million times, in fact probably emailed it to you a while back, so I beg off. I found a different one on Moody Minstrel's that I might attempt soon.
  11. panda_eyed 1:18 pm, October 26, 2006
    YM, I'd love to come visit! I'd get to cuddle the girls for real! Must start saving... :)

    Livvy, I have no idea how to differentiate between one type of crab and the next, they all look the same to me! I dare say I have had blue crab though. I always manage to cut my fingers on the shell whilst eating crab!

    The Incredibles are incredible, I can't wait for the sequel(s)! I loved Monsters Inc too - did you? Hehe, I'm such a big kid!
  12. Anonymous 8:16 pm, October 26, 2006
    YAY!!! Please come... *runs up stairs to start clearing a room*
  13. Olivia 9:09 pm, October 26, 2006
    Cut your fingers? Then I think you did have blue crab :) We used to buy them live at the Vietnamese shops in Dallas.

    YES I enjoyed Monsters Inc. The little girlie! They really did have to run around behind a 3 yr old recording her voice!

    I really like the expression in Mike's one eyeball.

Something to say?