Halloween!

By panda_eyed
Happy halloween everyone! I'm wearing some cool skellington earrings today, just to mark the occasion. They're soo cute! Unfortunately, Blogger is being a poo and won't let me post pics, so you'll just have to wait :p

This weekend, I had the privilege of meeting sweet Diva, Nags, Livvy and Amy at Diva's halloween party. They're such a lovely bunch, and the very gorgeous Diva put on such a spread! Go to Diva's for photos and commentary :) Diva's house was specially decorated, as you'll see in the pics. Her home is a lovely place that radiates love and warmth, just as the lovely lady does herself.

We were all instructed to dress up, and I think Dog had the best-costume as devil- dog with glowing eyes, with Nags coming in a close second as a zombie. The lovely Amy came as cat woman and Livvy as a playboy bunny. I went as a witch - what else? My unruly hair and love of black clothes means that I am perfect as one. I meant to wear some witchy nails but couldn't drive with them on, so they stayed home.

Sweet Livvy gave me a present - it's a 'grow yourself a prince'. Thanks Liv! He is right this moment sitting in a bucket of water, and I shall post 'before and after' pics when blogger stops being a pain. Dog stared at me a lot, he's very handsome dog, and I was very flattered. Or perhaps my witch outfit was a bit too authentic..? :) Henk was a bit shy on Saturday night, so I didn't get to meet him, bless :)

I had a lovely time at Diva's, meeting everyone. They're beautiful in pictures, but even more gorgeous in real life!
 

12 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 7:19 pm, October 31, 2006
    I'm glad to see that you had such a good time. I'm also pleased that you found our blog friends to be such lovely people, not that I'd expect otherwise!
  2. Anonymous 7:55 pm, October 31, 2006
    Yay! Am so glad you had fun and weren't too scared of us all! So much food!! And you looked a fantastic witch..unruly hair?! Corkscrew curls I was most envious of Missy!!xxx
  3. Olivia 11:41 pm, October 31, 2006
    Yay!!! So chuffed you had fun with us!

    LOL Dog luuuurrrrrves you, he does. But Henk is such a divo, he shows his face occasionally, like when he's not sleeping...

    Lots of love indeed! When Diva first met me, she ran out into the street pell mell at me and engulfed me in a hug and the first thing she said was, "Ooh you're so tiny!" or something like that.

    *anticipation* I really hope your prince grows...!
    Amy is growing her boyfriend too.
  4. michelle 3:21 am, November 01, 2006
    I was a busness student, I wore a three peice suite...tehehe, how lame huh?
  5. panda_eyed 3:37 pm, November 01, 2006
    Flighty, yeah I expected them to be lovely, but they were still lovelier than I expected. Does that even make sense..? You know what I mean.. :)

    Lol Amy, are you sure it was me you were looking at? Extremely frizzy and voluminous curls they were. My afro. I would much rather be supermodel tall and delicately pretty, like someone I know :)

    Livvy, I did indeedy :D Diva does give the best hugs, the lovely thing.
    I have taken pics of my prince - he is 55 hours into his growing process :) Thanks for him, you adorable thing!

    JL, you wore a 3-piece suit for halloween, or was this just normal attire? What happened to the dressing up for a week thing? I'm disappointed! :)
  6. Anonymous 3:46 pm, November 01, 2006
    Pandy you gorgeous thing, I was indeed looking at your beautiful curls! I was going to ping one of them as I have a tendency to do to one of my friends who has corkscrew curls, but I felt I should do that on a later meeting...or maybe not at all ;)

    And I'm only supermodel tall sweetie..but you're so cute for complimenting me far too much! xx

    Livs! My boyfriend has gone all fuzzy! He's grown a little bit but is seemingly mutilated now! :(
  7. panda_eyed 4:45 pm, November 01, 2006
    Lol, you may ping one, but make sure that I'm not grumpy. I once backhanded a girl in school for that! I did warn her to stop though, it was her own fault for not listening :)

    My frog prince has gone a bit weird too - his hasn't grown in proportion and looks like he has a growth disorder :)
  8. Anonymous 9:06 pm, November 01, 2006
    I saw the pic's on Diva's blog. You guys all looked great!!
    So glad you had fun honey!!
    xo
  9. Anonymous 9:46 am, November 02, 2006
    I think I'll pass on pinging one then!! :S lol

    Heehee..I think the 72 hours are up tonight so I shall have to post pics..I don't think I'll be going public with this boyfriend ;) xx
  10. panda_eyed 10:21 am, November 02, 2006
    Aww thanks, Youngmummy :)

    Amycakes, Lol, I don't blame you! Thanks for reminding me, I gotta go fish him out.
  11. Anonymous 1:00 pm, November 02, 2006
    Oh god I've given you both mutated Chernobyl boyfriends!!!
  12. Anonymous 1:54 pm, November 02, 2006
    Lol Livvy! Froggy isn't too bad, but not as cute as before.
    He's all puffy, like he cried too much :)

Something to say?