Falling in lust

By panda_eyed
It was his cheeky-ness that first made me notice him. I liked that he could be playful, flirtatious, naughty and still have a touch of innocence and cute about him. He wasn't my usual type - a bit shorter than I like them, and with an edge of something dangerous. But that just made me all the more curious.

I met up with a bunch of girls - old friends - in bar I used to frequent as a student. There were plenty of old faces, but the one who really stood out amongst them was Fabio. I'd known him for a while - he was a friend of a friend, but whilst we'd say hello and make small talk every now and again, we'd never really talked properly before. On this night, although we were surrounded by friends, we only had eyes for each other. Our conversation was full of teasing, flirting and laughing, and I wondered why it had taken me so long to realise what a great person he was.

Later on, he asked me if I wanted to dance. With more confidence than I felt, I took him by the hand and led him to the dancefloor, wondering if he'd think this was too forward. I didn't have to worry - his fingers were already entwining themselves around mine. My heart leapt as I realised this attraction went both ways.

We danced to the soulful, rhythmic music - me leaning back against him, his arms around me, lips occasionally brushing my ear, sending thrills down my spine. I didn't want it to end.

Eventually, we made our way back to our friends, holding hands. I could see the curiosity emanating from the girls like steam from coffee. With an enigmatic smile, Fabio excused himself to get back to his boys, saying he would come back. The girls went crazy before he was even out of earshot! Questions were fired from all sides, and my heart sang so much that I could barely contain my smile. Nothing beats the feeling of falling in lust.

*Panda sighs* This, sadly, was my intensely detailed dream from last night.. It's the reason I've been smiling a lot today - falling in lust, whether in dreams or reality, is such a great feeling, isn't it? I wish I could find that again... Until then, I still have my dreams...

Does anyone else have such detailed dreams as I do?
 

15 comments so far.

  1. michelle 9:36 pm, October 16, 2006
    can't say I do, then again I never remember them
  2. michelle 1:54 am, October 17, 2006
    just came back from skating, was a off day. spins not centered, jumps under roated...don't ask me about my crap loop, two footed the toe, didn't even attempt the axle.
  3. Anonymous 3:58 am, October 17, 2006
    *tut* Panda you had me all excited thinking you had met someone fab.
    I have very detailed dreams as well.
    I agree falling in lust/love is a fantastic feeling.
  4. Anonymous 11:02 am, October 17, 2006
    OMIGOSH!

    So enigmatic, and a bit of a cliffhanger. I have had detailed dreams like this, but only a few.

    *wants one tonight*
  5. Anonymous 11:03 am, October 17, 2006
    But I mean.....Fabio?????

    I hope you haven't seen the American "I can't believe it's not butter" ads...
    Anyone with the name Fabio gets a bit of a laugh over there...
  6. Seema 3:35 pm, October 17, 2006
    Heheheheeee! Fabio! You gonna get some stick about that you know!

    I'm with Jia Li on this one, I'm lucky if I can remember I've dreamt nevermind what it was about!
  7. Anonymous 5:03 pm, October 17, 2006
    A very tantalizing dream, Panda! Your detailed descriptions made me think this was your latest 'distraction'!
  8. michelle 7:39 pm, October 17, 2006
    gosh u guys make me want to start blogging again...it would be spastic...I could only blog when I had the time.
  9. Olivia 10:21 pm, October 17, 2006
    Jia Li, you usually blog in my comments :P
  10. michelle 10:54 am, October 18, 2006
    thats true...hehe
  11. panda_eyed 1:02 pm, October 18, 2006
    JL, you'll just have to try harder, k?
    It's quite rare for me not to remember my dreams - If I don't, they usually come back to me during the day in flashbacks.
    I'm going skating with work this afternoon - there won't be any fancy spins or loops though - mostly me holding onto the side.. lol

    Yummymum, hopefully one day I'll be able to tell you that.. until then..
    It was a great dream, that feeling made me smile all day :)

    Livvy - Yep Fabio.. it just shows you how strange dreams can be. The name Fabio makes me think of a letchy, short, greasy italian kitchen worker, so I don't know why I dreamt that. Hmm.. I do actually know a fabio (he isn't a greasy kitchen worker, lol) and he is a friend of a friend.. He's not fit though..

    Seema :p Fabio was fit, so nerr..
    I never feel like I've had a proper sleep unless I dream, and remember the dream.

    Nikki, I only wish it was :)
  12. Olivia 10:06 pm, October 18, 2006
    This is the tall non-greasy Italian that many middle aged american women drool over. I think he started out on the illustrated covers of those popular romance novels.

    Fabio
  13. michelle 11:33 pm, October 18, 2006
    remember to keep the legs together and arms yo the side!
  14. Anonymous 11:43 am, October 19, 2006
    Jia Li - easier said than done for a beginner. It's like a toddler learning to walk. Hehe. Then, when you start getting the hang of it, time's up.
  15. panda_eyed 1:27 pm, October 19, 2006
    Livvy - ewww! My guy was nothing like that I can assure you! Eww the long girly hair..

    Jia, I did pretty well yesterday - I even learnt to skate backwards, albeit slowly! My boss fell over, lol.. *sniggers*

    Liv, my feet were sooo hurty in those boots! I did feel like I was learning to walk, and stay upright :p

Something to say?