Bloggers invading my dreams

By panda_eyed
I had a very strange dream last night. I dreamt that I went to visit Olivia, who was having a big party in her mansion in Texas (?!). Jiali was there too - she was living in the attic, and studying nearby, and she showed me around her room. It was dark and a bit scary. I went downstairs and I was eating a huge pudding basin full of hummous (..?) which I thought was a dessert, until someone pointed out that it wasn't, and that I was hogging it.

Weird huh?? Liv was taller than I thought :) Jiali sounded exactly as she does in her vLogs. Lol.

I have been rather preoccupied with the whole Masters thing lately, and haven't had much time to visit you guys, but I'll be round soon, I promise.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Freddie Mercury look an awful lot like Ali G's Borat??

Be good!
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9:36 pm, September 13, 2006
    What HAVE you been eating for supper?
  2. Olivia 10:08 pm, September 13, 2006
    Oh my gosh, what an honour - I am in a dream!
    Definitely a dream, you won't find much hummus in my house :)
    That bit mae me think of the scene in Notting Hill where Spike says, "There's something wrong with this yoghurt"
    and Hugh Grant says "It's not yoghurt it's mayonnaise"
    and Spike says "Oh right" and just keeps eating.

    Freddie and Borat? It's the mustache silly!


    Nikki - she must have eaten some cheese last night ;)
  3. Olivia 10:09 pm, September 13, 2006
    Omigosh, Pandy, what were you doing up at 5am???
  4. Anonymous 10:58 pm, September 13, 2006
    What a dream.........
  5. michelle 10:16 am, September 14, 2006
    oh hahaha, never noticed that connection bettween M and B

    hmmmm

    ohhh got to catch the bus
  6. panda_eyed 11:35 am, September 14, 2006
    Nikki, that night I had a delicious malaysian chicken curry with rice. No hummous! No cheese! :)
    Do you think it was all the spices..?

    Livvy, I love Notting Hill! Spike was classic. It was a bit like that in the dream - I felt a bit silly! Yeah the moustache, but still, they would looko similar even without it :p
    As far as I know, I blogged at 1pm, not 5am..?

    Boso, I woke up feeling very bemused!

    Jia, I mistook one for the other yesterday. Hope you have a good day!
  7. Anonymous 12:09 pm, September 14, 2006
    oh, I ve been a fair wether commentator lately too.
    Too much cheese? :)
  8. panda_eyed 12:20 pm, September 14, 2006
    Feather, it's been quiet all round I think. Everyone is either busy or has blog fatigue! Hope all's well lovely xx
  9. michelle 1:40 am, September 15, 2006
    sorry I am busy with project two due a week

Something to say?