Mmm cake...

By panda_eyed
I decided that the entry I posted a little earlier is a bit too depressing for a birthday blog, so I couldn’t just leave it at that, seeing as I am actually in quite a good mood today!

Thanks to all those who have made me feel special today with your lovely messages, comments, texts, calls, cards, emails, etc! Aww, I love you guys… *blush*

Thanks also to the lovely Diva, who has posted a beautiful panda cake for me on her blog – isn’t it the best??

I have a half day off from work and will be shopping/dining out/going to the theatre/cake-cutting/champagne drinking later on. Mmm.. :)

Am looking forward to a relaxing long weekend! Here’s to new and old friends, you guys have made me smile from inside out today! I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend too!

MWAH!

 

8 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:47 pm, May 26, 2006
    Happy Birthday chicky
    Hope you have a great one. x.x
  2. Anonymous 5:00 pm, May 26, 2006
    Happy birthday too yooooooou! Have a smasher of a day chica ;o)
    xxxxxx
  3. Anonymous 5:26 pm, May 27, 2006
    Happy b'day sweetheart, hope you had a great day xx Love
  4. Seema 5:34 pm, May 27, 2006
    Cool cake, i like it! A Panda shaped muffin would be so cool!
  5. Seema 5:37 pm, May 27, 2006
    Hmmmm.... an amendment to the above post, i mean the cake type of muffin! Not any other type that may come to mind!
  6. panda_eyed 2:47 pm, May 30, 2006
    Thanks you guys! :D

    Mylozmom - Ta v much for popping over! I just turned 23!

    Sunshine - Hi! Thank you sweetie! :)

    Diva - Mwah, Thanks for the lovely card!

    D - Ta v much! xx back

    Seema - Lol, panda shaped muffin *giggles*
  7. Olivia 11:21 pm, May 31, 2006
    Blimey, how did I miss all these posts?

    1) Too busy emailing you
    2) at work
    3) now pooped muchly

    Glad you likes your card. I did get your email but there, it was one of those snatched moments at work. I just remember distincly reading on various temps contracts that we aren't allowed to use our mobiles or do stuff online. Best behaviour and all that.
  8. panda_eyed 2:56 pm, June 01, 2006
    Coolio Liv - what with your being a semi-working girl and all that! Have you perfected your posh phone voice yet? I would be tempted to answer the phone in different accents every time, lol.
    But then again, I am rather silly..

Something to say?