Realisation

By panda_eyed
You know the saying that, in every relationship, there's always one partner that is more emotionally invested than the other? That person is me. It always is.

We’re at the stage of the relationship when it’s time to decide what you mean to each other – is this to be a casual thing that will eventually fizzle out, or will we come to mean more to each other? I know that people love at their own pace. I know that it can’t be rushed. But I also know that I, personally, can’t be in a relationship that will go nowhere.

There are certain tell-tale signs that a girl looks for to determine how important she is in her partner's eyes.

Try as you might, you can't make someone love you.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 6:39 pm, February 06, 2010
    Hello Pandy I hope that you are well!
    Love is a wonderful thing but can all too often be heartbreaking as well, as we both know.
    Take care, Flighty xx
  2. potenta 8:36 pm, February 28, 2010
    yup...it hapened to me too :(

Something to say?