I Loved You

Category: , By panda_eyed
I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.
Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so.

by Alexander Pushkin


Currently feeling bruised (not physically) and sad. Will be back soon.. xxx
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Olivia 2:02 am, March 26, 2009
    :'(

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
  2. Anonymous 7:22 am, March 26, 2009
    Thinking of you! Take care. xx
  3. Em 3:52 pm, March 26, 2009
    I'm so sorry you're sad. I know how it hurts. :(
  4. michelle G 9:11 pm, April 06, 2009
    awwwww

    hugs and kisses

    thinking of you!
  5. Miss Cellaneous 12:45 am, April 18, 2009
    U have excellent taste in poetry and I think this poem expresses such powerful emotion. I hope u are feeling better my dear :)
  6. nikkipolani 4:41 pm, April 24, 2009
    How are you, Pandy? And how is your heart? Thinking of you.
  7. Anonymous 6:02 am, May 27, 2009
    happy birthday honey! only an hour late though! I truly hope you had an amazing day just as i did on my b-day!

Something to say?